Others also read 2.2.1
This plugin will show a list of posts visitors have read after navigating away from the current post
Download the plugin
Extract the contents of others-also-read.zip to wp-content/plugins/ folder. You should get a folder called others-also-read
Activate the Plugin in WP-Admin
Goto Settings > Others read to configure
What are the requirements for this plugin?
I’ve tested it on WordPress 2.9.2 and 3.0. The plugin it’s based on, “Where did they do from here” works on 2.5+ so this plugin may work on earlier versions.
Can I customize what is displayed?
All options can be customized within the Options page in WP-Admin itself
You can customise the CSS output. This plugin uses the following CSS classes:
* othersread_related in the div that surrounds the list items
* othersread_thumb is the class that is used for the thumbnail / post image
* othersread_title is the class that is used for the title / text
* othersread_excerpt is the class that is used for the excerpt
* othersread_credit is the class that is used for the credit, when activated
You can add code to your style.css file of your theme to style the related posts list.
For more information, please visit http://ktulu.com.ar/blog/projects/wordpress/others-also-read
No comments yet.